Residential Plots for sale in Sector 56 Ballabgarh


 

Ads Details

Location
Faridabad, Haryana
Price
325,000 ₹ negotiate
Posted On
11 months ago

Additional Details

Ad ID
24833
Ad Views
297
Ad Type
Owner

Description

The NDR Group has provided a plot measuring 50 yards in close proximity to Sector 56 Ballabgarh, at a price of only 325000. The location is conveniently situated just 10 minutes away from the metro station and in close proximity to Main Kala Road, with a school only 5 minutes away and a college just 10 minutes away. The plot offers various amenities, including 24-hour electricity, access to sweet water, and a bus stand located just 5 minutes away. The booking amount for this plot is a 11000/-, with an agreement to be made for 25% of the total cost and registration to be completed on the same day for the remaining 75%.


 
When you call me, don't forget to mention that you found this ad on OOrgin.com and I do not want to be contacted by telemarketers or representatives of any other website.
 

Residential Plots for sale in Sector 56 Ballabgarh - Real Estate | oorgin